Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reject time

Hi Friends,

I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and share some of my PC rejects this week on the blog. 

I won’t tell you that it doesn’t discourage me, it does. Sometimes I get more discouraged than others.  Whenever it gets to me too much, I go on a submitting hiatus.  I don’t mean to whine here, I am incredibly fortunate.  But if I start getting stressed and crafting isn’t fun, then that’s when adjustments are needed. 

ANYWAY, enough of that, onto my reject for the day.

DSC_0093

The upside is that I will easily be able to send this card to someone.  Nowadays, when I do submit to pub calls I try to make it where I will be able to use the card if it’s not picked up. 

Have you all checked out the Lawnscaping challenge? It’s a super fun one, to use a stamp in an unconventional way. There are so many options!  I hope you decide to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I really like the colors in this. I don't use much yellow myself. The red and blue looks nice with it. I have a reject I need to share too.

Heather Innusa said...

I have to say I LOVE this card! The red/yellow/blue are amazing together!

Thanks for sharing it too. One of my goals is to get published. Just want to check it off my to do list (ok, I'd love to check it off there a million times, but will start with 1!) I started about 4 mos ago, just submitting..and submitting. Nothing yet (although I do have high hopes for the Halloween card I submitted).

Anyway, I love your style - I think every card you make is great! To hear that sometimes you don't get picked too makes me not feel so bad. Bec I'm trying really hard... I think its good for girls who admire your awesome talent to know not to take it too awful personal. I love this card & it would make whoever gets it SUPER happy :D

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on this card. Super cute, Lynnette!