Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let’s Celebrate

Hi There

Just a fun and bright card to share with you today. You may need to put on your sunglasses (wink).

And it fits the bill for the current Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge, so double fun! Check out the fun inspiration piece. I really miss doing that challenge. Kim is such a sweetheart and has such fun color pallettes. If you've not checked it out before, I would encourage you to do so. They're a lot of fun.


DSC_0201

I just adore the birds from Lawn Fawn’s Fly Free set, and I am really fond of the mushrooms from Critters in the Forest. And, I love my Fiskars cloud punches.


Thanks for popping in today friends


Hugs and blessings


Nette

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a super fun card!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute card and I finally figured out where the grass came from! I was looking for a long stamp instead of a small one! LOL!

Brandi said...

Hey girl,
This really is so cute. I just love those little mushrooms. So you bought a clound punch from fiskars? I really have to look around for that. I was going to buy the PTI cloud die but have yet to. Thanks for the info.
Brandi

Amy Kolling said...

What an adorable card! I love your use of Kim's colors for your little scene! Cloud punches? I'll have to look out for those!

Kim Wilson said...

Aww :) We miss u too Lynnette! Adorable card!

Heather Innusa said...

This is way too cute!! Such a fun/happy scene!! I love the twine attached to the banner, what a clever idea!

~Tammy~ said...

I've said it before, we miss you too! This is so stinkin' adorable girl!!! You have created an adorable scene here! Would you believe I picked that punch up at Joanne's yesterday, but put it back because I have the PTI dies (stored with my household goods). I am trying not to accumulate too much stuff while I am living at my Mom's temporary. You are making me regret my decision! :-) Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC!

Unknown said...

Super Adorable. You did amazing with these colors! love the cute scene you created.

Tenia Nelson said...

I miss you Miss Lady!!! So so so love this card.....so fun and colorful!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and come back anytime!!!

Ann said...

Super cute, Nette! Love the colors!

Jaclyn Miller said...

how adorable are those little blue and red mushrooms!!! What a cute idea too to have that bird carry that banner. So fun! Glad to see you around old territory. :)