Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Practicing Creativity Sketch Challenge

HI Friends

This is a rare Friday evening post.  I wanted to participate in Courtney’s sketch challenge, and I’m getting it in under the wire. 

Here was the sketch:

PCD_Sketch_3_2_11

I love this sketch, there is so much room for creativity and interpretation with it.  I tend to follow things too exact.  For this challenge, I actually have two cards for consideration.

courtsketch

This first card uses Practicing Creativity’s Look up Additions. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn’s Hat’s Off.

 

courtsketch3

The second card uses Taylored Expressions Easter Joy.  I just love this set. It’s cute and exhorts Christ.  A winning combination in my book!

Have a great weekend. I’m still trying to shake the flu, so there will be a lot of R&R going on here in our house.

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

I hope hat you will get to feeling better soon! Wow, your cards are just so bright and happy! I always admire your use of color.

Tasha said...

Hope you get rid of the nasty flu!
These cards are so cute, fab colours and super sweet images
love tasha xx

Dana said...

Sorry you are under the weather, but these two cards don't show it at all! Fabulous!