Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary

HI Friends

Here’s a bright anniversary card ready for the next anniversary that comes along.  My hubby and I will be celebrating ours in April, but I will make one special for him.

DSC_0001

This card surely displays my love for bright colors.

I’m signing off with a short post. Turns out that I have the flu, not a cold or allergies.  I’m battling a fever, aches, headache, you know all the fun stuff. 

Thanks for stopping by friends

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Pretty card! Hope you feel better soon...I had the flu a few weeks ago and it took a big toll on me! I still have a few symptoms lingering....blah!
Prayers for your wellness!

Tasha said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the mix of the print and the funky colours
love tasha xx