Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi Friends

I wanted to share a card that I made using the Lawn Fawn set that is being given to those who spend $50 or more in the Lawn Fawn Store. The set is commemorating their one year anniversary. I cannot believe it’s been a year. It’s such a blast to be part of this wonderful company.

DSC_0217

I embossed the cake with clear embossing powder, cut it out, and then I colored the candles white with a Signo white pen and then colored over that with a yellow Copic. I added some liquid applique to create the icing effect and then spritzed the entire thing with Tsukineko sheer shimmer spray.

The patterned paper is from Imaginesce. I used some Recollections Flowers to add a little extra to the card.

Thanks for stopping in today. Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping challenges. Woohoo lots of fun stuff with great prizes

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

The cake looks so yummy!

Mary J said...

Hello Lynette! Thx for visiting my blog, thought I'd come and have a nose at yours!

I love this card it is so bright and fresh!

Christiana said...

Aw, we both used the same stamp today! Your card came out so much cuter than mine though. Mine was for a kid's birthday party my son was going to, so I didn't get fancy at all. I love what you've done with it!

Tiff said...

icing!!!!? You genius, you!