Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Missed you

Hi Friends,

Hope your week is going well. We actually had snow today. It was really coming down. It stuck to the ground for awhile but was melted by the afternoon, thankfully.  We have a bit of winter fatigue here. 

Onto today’s card. I made this a long time ago, and I’m pretty sure I’ve shared it on the blog. It’s a little different from my usual bright cards.

 

DSC_0147

I made my own patterned paper using Lawn Fawn’s  Petite Florals, and then the main image is from Just My Type.  I just love the rose embellishments. They are such a nice touch, I think.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft colors--kind of romantic! :) Your cards are always so amazing!!

Kim Duran said...

Love this one, Lynette! The soft colors are gorgeous! I wish I could visit all that snow you had! We don't get any snow here on the California coast.

Karen B. said...

This is so pretty, I love seeing it amongst your bold and bright cards.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very feminine with a little vintage tough....gorgeous!!

Tiff said...

This is beautiful!