Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lawnscaping and Wee Memories

Hi There and Happy Weekend

This weekend we’ve got a really exciting challenge. The Lawnscaping and Wee Memories challenges are joining up for a joint challenge. You know what that means? Twice as much fun and more opportunities for prizes. And here’s our theme for the challenge:

cuteandcuddly

How appropriate is cute and cuddly for Lawn Fawn stamps? I mean really? Could this be any better a fit? Here are the details:

Prizes – (TWO CHANCES AT A PRIZE!!!!)

  • Critters in the Forest (Lawnscaping)
  • Any Lawn Fawn Stamp Set (Wee Memories)

The challenges will share the same inlinkz, so you will just have to post your submission only once. It will automatically show at both challenge blogs.

Now, if this wasn’t exciting enough…. There are two amazing guest designers joining in on the fun. Mrs. Lawn Fawn herself, Kelly Marie and the amazingly talented Kathy

Wow, that’s a lot of information, but so much fun. Here’s my cute and cuddly card for the challenge…

DSC_0058-2

This card has a lot going on with it and a lot of Lawn Fawn goodness. I made this card for my mom’s birthday. She’s a big time animal lover, so the more that animals I can put in there, the better. She loved it.

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to play along with us on this super duper fun challenge. Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping and Wee Memories Blogs to see the design teams’ and guest designers’ creations.

Can’t wait to see what you all come up with. This should be fun.

Please note that this challenge is just a fun add on to the Lawnscapings regular challenge, we’ll have another fun one on Monday March 21st, so keep the mojo flowing!

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Forest, Fly Free, Bannerific, Sophie’s Sentiments, Bake me a Cake, and Critters in the Burbs—this may be a record for me on the number o fstamp sets used on one card).

Ink: Memento black, Stampin’ up craft white

Paper: Neenah, Papertrey Ink, Stampin’ Up!

Other: Copic Markers, Fiskars cloud punch, Corner Rounder, Twinery

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute card!

Laurel Beard said...

SOOOO stinkin' cute! Love it every time I see it!

Chari Moss said...

How adorable! I just love those forest critters!

Christiana said...

Nette, I LOVE this! This may be a new favorite of yours. How fun is a forest friends birthday party? What a great scene!

Ashley Newell said...

So cute, Lynnette! I love all the critters and the scene you created!

Brandi said...

Nette,
This is so cute! I just love this stamp set.

Heather Innusa said...

This card is BURSTING with utter cuteness! I started counting over on the Lawnscaping blog - 6 sets!!!! Wow, great job :D. Its so sweet & fun, I bet your mom loved it to pieces!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So cute! What a great challenge! I better get to creating!