Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends!

I’m sure you’ve all been seeing some of the newest Lawn Fawn sets that are out there.  I’m so excited that Lawn Fawn had such a great show at CHA that they are being carried by so many stores now. 

Two of the sets I’m showing today are Say Cheese and Say Cheese too.  I’ve been looking around the blogosphere, Facebook, and Twitter and there is SO much excitement about these sets.  For scrapbookers, these are going to be a must have.  Don’t even think twice about it, just order.  For those of us who are primarily cardmakers, you’re going to love them as well. There’s something for everyone I tell ya.

I am showing the adorable old school Polaroid camera in my card.  I figured that there will be many examples of how to use the polaroid picture frame, so I wanted to try and show something different. 

DSC_0153

Let me tell you that this is another fun image to paper piece.  Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other designers’ work and for a chance at a prize.

In lieu of giving away a stamp set each month like I used to do, those are now being given away at the Lawnscaping challenge blog which you should really go check out. There are some really fun challenges to join in.

I can’t not give anything away, so I happened to have gotten my hands on some Lawn Fawn Catalogs from CHA, and I’d love to give some away this week.  I will draw 3 winners from the comments this week to give a catalog to.  You can comment each day of inspiration week to increase your chances.  The catalogs are really adorable, and inspirational, I think you’ll enjoy having one.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute. Love the color combo.

Latisha said...

The card just pops right off the screen! I love that you colored the camera orange too!

Marie said...

Your card looks great! What did you use to make the frame with the inverted scallops? A nestabilitie?

Tasha said...

Super sweet card, love the funky colour and fab stamp
love tasha xx

Cutiephinphin said...

I love the way you did your card. Thanks for sharing...

Kelly said...

Love the colors in this card!! That frame is adorable!

Julie Campbell said...

This is adorable! I love how you framed out your Polaroid & the colors are awesome!

Karen B. said...

I agree with what Kelly Marie said about your card on the LF blog, so bright and happy!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh, I love this. LOVE the colors and the inverted scallop frame (how in the word did you do that by the way). This is super cute. Love the orange camera!

Lea L. said...

This is really cute!! I love the orange camera, and the cute scalloped circle that the camera sits in!! Great job!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adorable card! And I would LOVE to win a catalog!! Thanks so much for the chance!

Unknown said...

Awesome job on your card!!! I love the colors you used!

Christiana said...

This is so cool and retro! I LOVE your cutout with the camera nestled inside. The colors are so fun, too! I've been playing with the same ones quite a bit lately. Oranges and aquas seem to be super trendy right now. I can easily see why when I look at this card!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adore this card TFS I am thrilled I now have your blog on my favorite bar for all the awesome inspiration you share thanks Lawn Fawn!