Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lawn Fawn Plus One

Hi Friends!

How are you liking the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week so far? I realize that a lot of you have already gotten your hands on these stamps, but hopefully you’re still having fun!

Today, we get to showcase the super cute “Plus One” set. This set is geared  all around babies.  It’s adorable!  I’ve made several cards with it already. (I actually used one for a baby shower back in January!)  The cards I thought I’d share with you are pretty CAS which would be good for invites, thank yous, etc.

I went with both a boy and girl color themed cards.

Here they are together…

DSC_0236

And here’s a closer view of a card for a baby girl…

DSC_0239

 

And a baby boy… DSC_0243

There are mini stars and hearts in the set which I used to create just a little background. I really like this effect of just a partial background.  Then I just thought the rattle was so cute that I wanted to incorporate it onto the card, and putting it on the twine seemed to work. 

You can see the images are great for coloring, paper-piecing and on their own.  Be sure to go check out the Lawn Fawn Blog to link up with the rest of the design team. I know you will be blown away.

Also, I wanted to thank you all for the well wishes since I’ve mentioned being sick on the blog. It’s so sweet of you, and I sincerely appreciate it.  I wish I could report that I was back to myself, but alas, the bug lingers.  I felt like I was in a fog all day.  I’ve heard that this is a brutal virus that hangs on for awhile, so I’m just going to have to endure.  Again, thank you for your kind wishes.

Remember, I’ll be giving away some Lawn Fawn Catalogs to three commenters this week!  

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

6 comments:

Cutiephinphin said...

I like how you've designed the cards... they're really sweet.

Karen B. said...

Ahh, these are too cute, I really like your partial stamped background on the solid paper.

Lea L. said...

These are both super cute!! I love the fun color combos you used on them!! Great job!

Unknown said...

How delightful!! I love the colors you chose, and how the white showcased the lovely prams!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Adorable cards! And yes the bug lingers....blah! Many well wishes are still being sent your way!

Chan said...

These cards are so, so cute, Lynnette! I love how the little hearts and stars seem to be floating up -- adorable! Hope you'll be on the mend soon!!