Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Petite Florals

Hi Friends

I'm BACK!!! YAY!! There's no place like home. I am so glad to be home. It was a long, hectic, and exhausting week. I received some questions about what I do. I work on clinical research studies for a pharmaceutical company. The amount of my travel (and where) depends on the studies I have at the time and their needs.

Now, onto the reason you stopped by... More sneak peeks at the upcoming Lawn Fawn sets. Today, we are previewing Petite Florals. I made three cards, and I have so many other ideas running through my head on what else I can make with this extremely versatile set. These cards are pretty simple due to my travel schedule. Take a look:




I still am not linked up to everything with Lawn Fawn yet. Our internet was down yesterday, so I really did not get to catch up on things. It's up right now, so I'm taking adavantage. Be sure to go to Kelly's Blog and check out the other fabulous samples!
I am so excited to check out my blog list and see what you've all been creating. There is still time to play in the EBTKS fabric challenges. There's a great prize associated, so give that a try!
Hugs
Lynnette


7 comments:

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
Glad you made it back safe! I really like the first card you made. How simple yet so cute!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those are all so fun! Love them! :) Glad you're home safely! :)

Winter said...

So cute! Glad your back at home, and yes there is no place like home! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are all wonderful Lynnette!! Love the happy and bright colors... perfect for such a fun set! Soooo glad that you are home safely!! :)

Karen B. said...

So bright and fun, these stamps seem like they really right up your alley and looking forward to viewing some more of your creations with them! Hope you had a great trip and welcome back.

Latisha said...

Great cards, my favorite is the one with the kraft base!!

~kelly marie~ said...

These are so fun and bright! I love them!