Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness

Hi Friends,

So I will be coming home today... I'm sure I will tell you how quickly the time passed while we were away. I am looking forward to catching up on the blog reading and seeing what you've all been up to.

Today's card is another travel/Miss you card. I had submitted it to a pub call, but it was passed up. But that's okay, I got to color and cut that cute scooter, so that makes me happy. And I have another card that meets the criteria for the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. I can only submit one, but I thought I'd remind you all of the challenge!
Have a great day!
Lynnette


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...this is sooo darling!

Karen B. said...

So cute, once again love the patterned paper usage!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the boldness of the colours and that scooter and sentiment are just adorable. Great travel scene you created here.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love this Lynnette and your balloon card below! Both are great... love the bright and happy colors! Hope you enjoyed your getaway... that cabin looks awesome and relaxing! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute and fun! This makes me smile! That scooter is adorable!

Cindy Lee said...

I love this card! So fun and bright!