Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

2Sketches for you bonus

Hi Friends

Happy Saturday!  It’s a rainy day in Indianapolis, but we need the rain. It makes it a good day to stay inside and do some crafting! And for me, coloring! 

Today’s card was made for the 2S4You bonus sketch.  DSC_0162

These images are more Unity Stamps, Insightful meadows, and are they pretty.  I embossed them and just love that effect.  And since I’m back on a butterfly kick I had to add a butterfly to the card (PTI), and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Hugs

Lynnette

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a sweet card! Great stamp and ribbon bow! :)

Laura Davis said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!|
Laura

cnelson said...

gorgeous!! the colors are phenomenal!

Heather P. said...

This is just fabulous! Looooove the colors, too! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This is gorgeous! The colors are fab!