Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hi

HI Friends,

Happy Tuesday!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  This post is going to be short because I’m off to bed. I cannot seem to get enough sleep, so I need to turn in early:)

 DSC_0174

I made this for the latest Embellish challenge to use Pink, Green, blue and yellow with embossing on a card. The flowers, clouds and grass are all embossed.  The gems are yellow.  Since Practicing Creativity is sponsoring the challenge, I thought I’d use one of those stamp sets (Just Dandy). 

I’m trying to broaden my design style and do more simple cards.  I’m not sure I’ve got the hang of it yet, but I’ll keep trying.  We have to challenge ourselves right?

Have a great day!
Hugs

Nette

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Brandi

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this girl!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love the colors! :)

LollyChops said...

I think your card came out great! I love how those little clouds pop!

Ann said...

SO fun!

~kelly marie~ said...

Super cute!! :)

Angela Mclean said...

Gorgeous use of the "dandy" stamp!
Angela xxx.

Winter said...

Oh I LOVE it! So cute! :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

I'd say you DEFINITELY have the hang of it! Love your card--it's one of my favs from the challenge.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Lynnette, this card is super sweet! Love it!