Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Card Patterns 61

Hi Friends

I hope you had a great Friday.  I wanted to participate in the latest Card Patterns challenge, and I’m just getting it in before it closes.

DSC_0186

I used my W Plus 9 stamps.  These are my first sets, and they are so nice. I embossed the leaves and butterflies with clear embossing powder which so enhances the color.

I’ve heard a lot of excitement about the latest Lawn Fawn release.  I guarantee that excitement is just going to build as you see more previews. She’s got a lot of great stuff in these new sets.

Also, I hope you participate in the EBTKS challenge.  There’s a great prize package in store for the winner!

Hugs!
Nette

8 comments:

Angela Mclean said...

Super lovely.... great design!

Brandi said...

Love the bright spring colors!

Ann said...

LOVE these colors, Lynnette!

Laural-Lee said...

Wow...the colours really pop Lynnette.

Winter said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors! :)

claudia shadler said...

I luv it Lynette! such cute flowers! Luv the way you used the colors!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Brenda weaver said...

super pretty card! Great job on the challenge!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love this happy card, Lynnette!