Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Taylored Expressions Moka Betty

Hi Friends

I hope you enjoyed a very wonderful weekend.  They always go by so fast. For those of you fortunate enough to attend CHA, I hope you got tons of inspiration. I’m excited to see more photos coming from people who attended.

Today, I am featuring a cute little stamp from Taylored Expressions, Moka Betty.  For those of you who know me, I love to bake cookies, so this stamp was  great fit for me. 

goodcookie

I think this would be such a fun card to send to someone with a package of home-made cookies.  Yum!! 

I stamped her with Memento ink and colored with my Copics (my people coloring skills need some work I think).  I combined her with some patterned paper by Dear Lizzy (Fifth and Frolic) 

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a blessed day!

Nette

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute and so true!! Lee-Ann :)

Natalie said...

Sweet in so many ways!! Fun sentiment! Love the coloring and the great designer paper!!

Christiana said...

So cute! Love this one so much!