Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #51

DSC_0077
Hi Friends,
Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed a fabulous weekend. Today we are kicking off a new challenge at the Lawnscaping blog.  This challenge is embracing winter. So we are asking you to make winter themed projects.
23394_10152384315530313_251232241_n (1)
Lawn Fawn is sponsoring this challenge and will give the winner a stamp set of their choice. 
My project posted above uses one of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets, Making Frosty Friends.  I adore this set. And I love red and aqua together. 
I hope you decide to play along, be sure to check out the Lawnscaping blog to see the details of the challenge and the projects made by the design team.

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the snowman!! Lee-Ann :)

Dawn Darlene said...

love this card. the little birds are too cute!

Kelly said...

love this. the birdie friends are darling!

~amy~ said...

oh my cute.