Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Some exciting news

Hi Friends,

I have some really fun news to share with you today.  I am now part of the Taylored Expressions "Baker's Dozen" Design team.  I still cannot believe it.  When I received the email from Taylor inviting me to be part of her design team, I was floored.  It was a no-brainer, of course, I said yes.

If you've visited my blog before, you know that I am a huge fan of Taylored Expressions. They have such cute designs, and I especially love the selection of scripture they have.  Their stamps are super high quality, and now they are doing dies!

I have a card to share today that showcases one of Taylored Expressions sets, it's called Love Grows Here.


I put it with some papers by My Mind's Eye, and colored with my Copics.  This set is super fun, there a trees for every season, I just love it.

Be sure to go to the Taylored Expressions blog for the official announcement of the new design team.  Eek so exciting!!

Hugs and Blessings
Nette

24 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What an awesome news, Lynette! Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Hugs. xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations friend!!! So happy for you! :)

Taylor said...

So very happy to have you as part of the TE team Lynnette! Your card is so adorable and I can hardly wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the January release! What a great way to begin 2013! WOOT!

Tenia Nelson said...

Yayness!!! Congrats Miss Lady!!! LURVE this card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

How exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to see all your cards for the new release next week!

MS said...

Yay!! Congrats! Beautiful card!

Natalie said...

Congrats!! I'm a new follower and look forward to seeing all your projects, especially with the TE stamps! (my fav company!) Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Oops! Forgot to mention how cute your card is - adorable!! God bless!

Karen Giron said...

This is so cute! I love this little tree and owl image and it's one of my fave sets too! Love the papers and coloring - congrats on your new crafty adventure!!

elizabeth said...

Beautiful card. Congrats on joining the Baker's Dozen. I look forward to seeing more of your projects with TE.

Flo said...

Pretty and simple, but magnified in impact by the wording. Who would've thought?!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Congrats, Lynette! I look forward to working/playing with you this year! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Indy's Designs said...

Congratulations! Your work is spectacular. Look forward to seeing your creativity for 2013!

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card and congratulations!!!


Hugs,
Jo

Stacy said...

Congratulations! Your card is super cute!

Stacy said...

Congratulations! Your card is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynnette! Welcome to our TE Team! We have lots of fun! Can't wait to get to know you and stamp with you this year! Have a blessed day. :-)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Renee V said...

Congrats on making the DT! This card is adorable :)

Debbie Adams said...

Congrat's on being apart of TE. I have been a follower for a long time and love all their stamps and dies. Found your blog during the season's giveaway and I will be returning.: )

Sankari W. said...

Congratulations!!! I LOVE that sentiment and it is perfect paired up with that lovely tree and owlie!!! Welcome to the DT and I am so excited to work with you!!! Big hugs!

Joanie said...

Congrats! I love their stamps and dies.

Tammie Edgerton said...

Beautiful card, Lynette! I'm so excited to be on the team with you and am looking forward to getting to know you in 2013!