Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions January Release Day: Love Trees Die

Hi Friends

I hope you are having fun seeing projects featuring the new releases from Taylored Expressions.  Today, my project features the new die "Love Tree".  Here is my sample:

I die cut two of the tree and colored one with my Copics in various shades of browns (or earth-tones).  Then I colored the hearts on the second one, cut them out and attached to the brown tree base.  I colored the love sentiment with my Copics (R27) and then put some lace Stickles over it. The shimmer doesn't show up too much in the photo, unfortunately. Then I put the tree on with some pop dots on the Bazzill Basics card stock where I had edge punched with a scallop punch.   I added some Washi tape and May Arts ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check out the Taylored Expressions blog for the details on the release.

Hugs and Blessings
Nette

10 comments:

Taylor said...

This is so bright and fun, Lynnette! I love the addition of the washi tape and the scalloped edge at the top!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Lynnette! Love the bright colors and strips of chevron washi!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Tammie Edgerton said...

What a fun card and I love the colors, Lynette!

Jen Shults said...

This is so fun and bold! I just LOVE it!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Yum! Love the green chevron 'grass'! Cute!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Such a cute, cheery project!

Shannon White said...

Soo Sweet and Cheery Lynette!! Love the multi colored hearts and aqua BG!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jami said...

So bright and happy and sweet!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable!