Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

EBTKS winner

Hi there Friends

Well, another round of the EBTKS challenge, has wrapped up (hehehehe---we had to use gift-wrap, sorry bad joke).  Anyway, here’s the winner and Domestic Divas.  Congrats to Heather P. our winner and the Divas, Brandi, Maureen, Stephanie and Tanis!  I know we say it with  each challenge, there were some really amazing entries.  Please stop by the EBTKS blog to check out the other entries and to find the links to our winner and Divas.  AND be sure to check in on Friday for the EBTKS sketch challenge. 

Challenge 6 Winner

I also have a card of my own to share today.   DSC_0505_edited-1

I got these embossing folders from Sizzix, and like when I get any other new toy, I have to try the out right away.  And I love it!! I love using these things to add texture to my cards (and I love texture), and these Sizzix folders work amazingly.  For the rest of the card, I used Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday patterned paper for the strip and for the flowers.  I used the Stampin’ Up three hearts punch to make the flowers and then just added buttons with some hemp twine through them.  Hope you like

Have a great day!!

Lynnette

2 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful and happy! I love it. That texture is WOW!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous Lynnette! The embossing is beautiful!! I love that girl friday paper!! Such a happy card!