Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi and happy Wednesday,
Thanks for the nice comments on my last post. I'm really enjoying blogging and especially the comments. I feel like I'm making new friends, and I love that! It was one of the reasons I was interested in blogging.
Our weather in Indy seems to be getting a little warmer, but I know that everyone is itching for spring. It's April and we had snow on Monday. How are things where you live? Is anyone seeing glimpses of spring? I am hoping that this weekend brings some springier temperatures:)
Onto today's card. I had to try another version to Dawn's color challenge because I really liked the colors and as mentioned before the earlier card turned out differently than I had envisioned.

And here's a close up of the sentiment with the buttons.

Supplies used:

Stamps: Papertray Ink Damask Desgins. Paper: SU Kraft, Pink Pirouette, cameo coral and very vanilla. Ink: SU Red riding hood, and cameo coral. Accessories: SU oval punch, scalloped punch, SU button bouquet and DMC floss

Have a great day!

Lynnette

2 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love the sideways damask. I'll have to try that.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love that damask border! This card is wonderful!!