Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

2 Challenges in one post :)

Hi, my name is Lynnette, and I'm addicted to challenges :) Heehehee

I hope you are all having a good weekend. We went to church last night and enjoyed a beautiful Good Friday service.

I spent some time after church working on cards for Taylor's weekly sketch challenge, and the 365 days challenge.

The first card is for Taylor's challenge. I used the Stampin Up Simple Friendship set. I'm noticing that I'm spending a lot of time doing butterflies lately. I really do love them, and I love being able to cut them out and set them on a card with their wings elevated, like they could fly right off the card :) I also used some of the SU Parisian Specialty paper. It is so pretty. I've been hoarding it, and I'm vowing to use my paper.




The challenge for the second card was to make a get well card with at least 5 flowers on it. I tried out some SEI dilly paper. It has some fun patterns and colors in it!



I hope you all have a wonderful day. The sun is shining here, and it is a beautiful morning.
Blessings!
Lynnette
Supplies used:
Card 1: Paper: SU Shimmery White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Specialty Paper. Stamps: SU Simple Friendship. Accessories: SU corner rounder
Card 2: Paper: SU Naturals Ivory, Kiwi Kiss. SEI Dilly. Accessories: SU chocolate taffeta ribbon, SU scalloped oval punch and scalloped border punch, Michaels flower punch, Hero Arts gemstones.







10 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to 365 Cards, Lynette! Your cards are beautiful, and I love your take on the Get Well challenge :)

Pam said...

Oops - I just realized that I missed an 'n' in your name - that's what happens when I type too fast for my brain to keep up - lol!!

Lori said...

Pretty cards!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Ha ha, aren't challenges fun? They certainly help with the creative juices (at least for me anyways). Great cards!

Jana said...

Very pretty cards. Love SEI.

Nancy Sanders said...

Love the cards, especially love the paper used on the get well card.

~amy~ said...

FABulous job!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

These cards are both beyond gorgeous!!! Wow!! I love them!!

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments that you leave on my blog! Each one makes me smile!! :)

Tina said...

Pretty, it's like you can see the butterfly floating!

Beth aka BR-T said...

These card are both wonderful! BR-T