Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hi!

Happy Friday! I hope that everyone has a great weekend. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. We don't have any definite plans, except for church on Sunday. I love the weekends without agendas. We've had several busy weekends in a row, so this will be a nice break.

I have a few projects on the crafting agenda. I'm looking forward to diving into those. I got a new shipment of Stampin up goodies today, so I know I have to play with those ;) Gotta break in the new toys, right?
This card was a fun one to make. I have seen a lot of people using felt on cards, so I decided to give it a try. Plus, I got to use my Big Shot which is always a perk. I think it's just a fun card, and it's springy, cheery colors which is good since today has been dreery here in Indy.
May all of you have a blessed weekend. I hope you have fun with family, friends, pets and CRAFTING.
Be blessed.
Lynnette

No comments: