Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

W Plus 9


Hi Friends

How is your week? I hope you're enjoying it

If you've visited my blog at all, you know I love Lawn Fawn. Their cute and whimsical stamps are just what stamping is about, fun and happy.

I am also in love with WPlus9 stamps.  The style is so different, so they fill an different crafty need. These geometric triangles are so versatile,  I think these are particularly great for male cards.

One common denominator that is a huge factor in my shopping is that both of these companies offer amazing customer service. They go above and beyond in helping their customers. For me, that goes a long way in creating customer loyalty.  

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs and blessings
Nette 

2 comments:

Elise C. said...

Adorable card! I really like the bright colors that you used! :)

Monica Maier said...

Love the card, the geometric shapes and color choice are great!