Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather and Thank you Tags

sweaterweather_LynnetteKauffman

Hi Friends
I hope you’ve had fun during Lawn Fawn inspiration week.  Sorry that my posts are late.  My internet went down Tuesday night and then again Thursday morning, so I was out of luck when I wanted to post. 
Better late than never, I hope.  Here are my projects:
sweaterweather2_spring_LynnetteKauffmansweaterweather3_summer_LynnetteKauffman
sweaterweather4_fall_LynnetteKauffmansweaterweather5_winter_LynnetteKauffman
When I first saw this set, I was enamored. I love fall, it’s my favorite season.  Then I thought about using it to make a set of cards, one for each season, so that’s how I got to this set.  I used the new Woodgrain note cards which pairs so well with this set.
I also have projects for Thank You Tags:
thankyoutags_LynnetteKauffmantags_lynnetteKauffman
It’s not a secret that I love patterned paper, so I went crazy making these cards using the new Thank You Tags set. It goes so well with other stamp sets. I wanted to use only the featured stamps, so I went all out with the patterned paper.
I’d love to know what you order from this new release. 
Hugs and blessings
Nette

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Absolutely love these cards! Sweater Weather was one of the few sets from this release I didn't pre-order, d'oh >.<! However, after seeing your beautiful notecard set and how versatile this stamp set is.. I think I'm gonna have to add it to my wishlist! TFS!