Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather Collection

Hi Friends

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. They go by so fast.  We had a nice relaxing weekend.  I was able to spend time crafting which is always nice. 

I was playing with the new Lawn Fawn goodies from this current release and just love them.  Today, we are featuring projects using items from the new Sweater Collection line which are perfect for fall!

Here’s what I came up with:

sweaterweathercollection_Lynnette

I used the new hillside borders to create panel on the new woodgrain cards.  I used the Tag and Thanks Lawn Cuts along with leaves from the Sweater Weather leaves Lawn Cuts

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

8 comments:

nancy carroll said...

Simply beautiful, love the inspiration.

Nancy K said...

Brilliant design, Lynnette! I love how you used the Stitched Hillside! ♥

Beth H. said...

Great combination of patterned paper and dies!

Yuki said...

Such a cute card! Love your design and all of the fun layers!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute! Love the mix of patterns and the way the die-cut "thanks" really pops against the yellow polka dotty tag!

cghundley said...

Cute card!
Carla from Utah

Yuki said...

Super cute card! I love all of the fun layers!

Celeste Goff said...

What a wonderful card and fall is by far my fave time of the year so this whole product line speaks to me viscerally!