Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Halloween Fun

Hi Friends

Thought I’d share another Halloween card today.

This post is going to be brief, I’m not feeing too great or chatty.  But I do hope you enjoy the card.

DSC_0286

I’ve used Lawn Fawn’s Happy Haunting stamp set which is just so fun for Halloween.  Today, I used more traditional Halloween colors.

I thought I’d enter this into a couple of challenges that it qualifies for:  Lily Pads challenge which is a sketch challenge and this is the sketch:

10-11-DN-810x1024

And I thought I’d submit it for the current Wee Memories challenge which is a “free-for-all.”

Thanks for stopping by friends

Nette

5 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Love! I am incapable of making a Halloween card without purple this year. :) Love the vellum sentiment banner!

Karen B. said...

Cute card, I sure do hope you get to feeling better!

Laurel said...

I just love this!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I LOVE the purple for Halloween!

Christiana said...

This is just adorable! Great job, Nette!