Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lawn Fawn “My Cup of Tea”

Hi Friends

I hope you’ve enjoyed the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week.  Today is the last day, and we’ve saved a fun little set for last.  We are featuring “My Cup of Tea” today.  It is a mini set full of cute images.  Here’s what I came up with using the set:

DSC_0289

I decided to put it with some lovely My Mind’s Eye paper (Gertie).  I played off the colors in the paper.  I added a small bow from jute and a customized pearl (colored with a Copic to coordinate).

Remember to head over the Lawn Fawn blog to see the projects the design team came up with.  Of course, there are giveaways, so you won’t want to miss that.

Be sure to check out the last day of the Just Keep Swimming Blog hop. I have a post here.  There are tons of designers involved and some great prizes. The most important thing is that the hop is set up to raise money for a family struggling with cancer.  One thing that has always impressed me with the paper-crafting community is the generousity. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day

Nette

5 comments:

Hussena said...

such an adorable card love the colors you have used:)

judy said...

I love this sweet card: wonderful
choice of pp, color and the pearl
and twine for a finishing touch!

Ruby said...

Love your card Lynette, especially how you've done the little detail on the lid, so sweet!

Kim H said...

Lovely card, the colors are great. Love the scallop edge across the top of the mat. Thank you for sharing.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!