Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Haunting Banner

Hi Friends

Well, it’s October which means that you’re going to start seeing some Halloween cards here at the blog.  I will space them out so that you don’t get sick of them (wink).

Today’s card, I actually made for a sketch challenge but missed the submission deadline.  Oh well, still made for a good sketch.

hauntingbanner

I used the sketch from the Lilly Pad Sketch challenge, but like I said, I missed the deadline.  Here is the sketch anyway.

09-11-DMN-791x1024

I used Lawn Fawn’s Happy Haunting  and Bannerific combined with My Mind’s Eye Mischievous paper (had some scraps that worked perfectly to paper piece the banner).\

Thanks for stopping in. Have a blessed day

Lynnette

10 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Tee hee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE everything about this.

Kelley Eubanks said...

lynnette... this is adorable!! I love it!!

Chari Moss said...

Oh my! So cute, I totally love the pattern paper banner and the google eyed ghosts are too cute!

Nancy K said...

This is adorable, I love how you layered the banners! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kelly said...

LOVE the banner in different papers! GREAT way to use up some very small scraps! Now I will never throw anything away, ha ha

Heather Innusa said...

Missed it or not this is fabulous!!!!! I love all of the dimension! I may have to give this idea a try - I love it! You nailed it!

Mariana Grigsby said...

How cute, Lynette! Love the little ghost!

~amy~ said...

way tooooooo CUTE!!!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Why did I come here??? Now one LF stamp set isn't going to be enough - you make me want them all - your cards are absolutely fabulous!

Christiana said...

Aw, this is SO CUTE! Love it!