Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge

partytime



Hi Friends



I thought I’d play in this week’s “Wee Memories” challenge which is Party Themed Projects. This is perfect because I needed a birthday celebration card for my favorite cousin (or cousin-in-law as the case may be).



Here’s what I came up with:




DSC_0224



Michelle (above referenced cousin) has a little yorkie-poo that she loves to dress up in sweaters, Halloween costumes, etc. So I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into the card design. I threw in some balloons to add to the party feel of the card. Hopefully, she’ll like it.



Thanks for stopping in today, have a great week.



Nette

7 comments:

Laurel said...

How cute is this, thanks for playing!

Kelly said...

very cute. love the little doggie sweater!

Heather Innusa said...

I love this so much - sooooo absolutely fun!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh my, this is so cute! Love your patterned paper and the doggie shirt! Super cute.

Christiana said...

This is so adorable, Nette! She's going to love it! How'd you make the little pompom? This card is so bright and happy, it really makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gooooodness...this is ADORABLE!!! Love it :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh goodness how incredibly cute! I love your colouring, especially on the balloons :)
Thank you for joining the Wee Memories challenge!