Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lawnscaping challenge 12

Lawnscaping_Ch_12_400
HI Friends,


It’s time for another Lawnscaping challenge, and this time it’s a sketch challenge. We have a fabulous sketch designed by the winner of the Lawnscaping sketch challenge, Jennifer Rzasa. Here it is:

DSC_0210

I am in love with Lawn Fawn’s Blissful Botanicals, so I decided to use it for this challenge. I also used the Lawn Fawn “Hello Friend” set which Is so versatile.


That patterned paper was given to us by our fabulous sponsor, Nikki Sivils. There’s an amazing package of Nikki Sivils’ goodies that will go to the winner of the challenge. There will also be a guest designer spot to the winner! Lots of fun up for grabs.



nikisivils
Be sure the check out the Lawnscaping blog to see the designers’ inspiration and to get more details! We cannot wait to see what you come up with!



Hugs and blessings.



Nette

1 comment:

Buddha said...

What a cute card - I just got this Lawn Fawn set - I hope you will see it as flatery - I have saved the image in my card ideas and will probably use it for inspiration.