Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Blissful birthday wishes

Hi Friends

I hope you are doing well.  We’ve been busy here, doing work around the house, specifically outside in the yard. Our yard has started to come together. There’s been a lot of sweat going into that. We’ve planted shrubs, flowers, and spread mulch.  There’s still tasks left to do (more mulch to spread), but we’re getting there.

Thus, I’ve not spent a lot of time crafting.  I’ve been tired and not really inspired.  However, I do have some projects to share this week.  This card is one I made for a dear friend (Marissa, this is your mom’s birthday card in case you’re checking).

DSC_0207

Marla, my sweet friend, absolutely loves trees, leaves, and foliage.  So I came up with this little card for her.  I know I’ve said it before, but I adore the Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals set. 

Thanks for stopping in.  Remember there’s a fabulous Lawnscaping sketch challenge going on right now with great prizes up for grabs. I hope you decide to play!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cute Nette! Good luck on the yard work, I am right there with ya! Spreading mulch is my middle name! LOL!

Heather Innusa said...

VERY PRETTY! I love the colors you used!!