Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hiya Friends

Well, the first week of 2010 is behind us… I survived the first week back to work after being off for over a week.  I cannot believe that it’s already January 8th, but on the other hand, this week seemed to last forever.  At any rate, I’m looking forward to the weekend and spending some time in the old craft room!

Today’s card is one that I made awhile back.  I’ve been creating lots of stuff lately but not photographed anything yet, so I also hope to get to that this weekend.

DSC_1372_edited-1

I thought something nice, bright and “sunny” would be nice considering a large portion of the country is under a major cold spell, and a blanket of snow.

I’m continuing to experiment and learn to color with my Copics. I keep hoping that there will be a Copic certification in Indy, but I’ve not seen anything yet.  Thus, I am relying on looking at blogs and playing.

Have a great Friday!

Lynnette

Supplies
Stamps:  Hero Arts

Ink:  Stampin Up

Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin’ Up

Other:  Copic Markers, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft), Stampin’ Up scalloped border punch

3 comments:

Ann said...

How funny--I almost used that same sentiment yesterday, and we're super snowy and cold here! Love your cheery card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Such a cute card ! It is very bright and happy! I think you are doing great with your coloring! I just color it... I don't even try to shade, etc.!! I need to take a class!

~kelly marie~ said...

Happy and fun and gorgeous! I love it!