Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

EBTKS Sketch Challenge

Hi Friends,

Well, it’s that time again… It’s time for the monthly EBTKS Sketch challenge. And, this month, it’s a sketch from my humble abode. Here’s what the sketch looks like. I just know you can come up with some really great ideas using this sketch.

Also, this month, we’re doing something special. We’re asking you to focus on Valentine’s day cards in honor of the St. Jude’s card drive our dear Winter is organizing. Please check out the EBTKS blog for the deets (there are prizes involved in addition to just cheering up some kiddos)

ebtkssketch3 copy

Just so you know, the sketch is based on our television stand. tvstandAs you can see, the television stand is nothing special, but it’s functional. It holds our Wii, XBOX 360, Playstation 2 (my hubs loves his video games), cable box and most importantly our flat screen tv. Let me digress for a second, we had vowed for awhile that we were going to get a flatscreen before the 09-10 football season started (our tv was old and the color was starting to go in and out). Well, being the procrastinators that we are, we ended up running out the night before the Colts first game to get our television. When we watched it the first time, it was amazing. Then we got an HD box, and HOLY MOLY what a difference. But let me say this, I do not want to be on TV with all the details that can be seen on HD. Mercy.

Sorry about that… I bet you are interested in the prize package. Since this month’s challenge is focused on Valentine’s day, this package has a lot of craft items for Valentine’s goodies in it. Some of the prizes include:

DSC_0494_edited-1

  • Practicing Creativity Key to My Heart stamp set (which I cannot seem to quit using)
  • Paper Crafts Magazine
  • Stampin’ Up Patterns Paper pack
  • Stampology stamp pad designed for clear stamps
  • Cardstock, buttons, ribbon and brads!

And before I forget, I need to upload my card that I made for the challenge. I have to be honest, I’m not crazy for this card which is ironic since I am hosting the sketch, so I encourage you to go visit the EBTKS blog and look at some of the amazing inspirational cards that the rest of the team made.

DSC_0492-1_edited-1

I know that this has been a long post, but thanks for hanging with me. Check out the EBTKS blog for all the info on the St. Jude’s card drive and see some of the wonderful inspiration by the EBTKS gang.

I am so excited to see what you come up with. Each time, you all amaze us. It’s always so hard to pick a winner and the domestic divas.

Have a great day!
Netter

2 comments:

Winter said...

Oh Lynnette! I think the card turned out Beautiful! Thanks again for letting me do the post! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is gorgeous Lynnette!! You have made some amazing cards with Courtney's set!!