Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Missed another challenge

Hi Friends,

I am back. I haven't had much time this week to craft or to blog. (I've made my rounds on reading blogs though...)

So, I made some cards for Dawn and Kristina's challenges, but I didn't get to the computer in time tonight to link them. Oh well, I'm going to share them here anyway:)

The one I'm sharing tonight I made for Dawn's challenge.

I hope you are having a great week. Thanks for stopping by!
Lynnette


Supplies:

Paper: Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, DSP patterns

Ink: Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip

Stamps: Paper Tray Inc. Paper Trey

Accesories: Cuttlebug Embossing folder, SU! Butterflies die cut, Nestabilities, SU! scalloped oval punch, Baja breeze ribbon

4 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

This is so cute!

Hey how was your trip? I hope it was a good one. I leave tomorrow!

Rose said...

I hope you had a great time visiting your friend :D luv the colors and of course the bflys!!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Hey we've been missing seeing your beautiful creations! This card is so pretty with the embossed panel, polka dots and butterflies!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card too! That embossing is gorgeous! How was your Chicago burb visit? My parents live in the suburbs of Chicago too!