Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Favorites

Hi Friends

I know I’ve neglected the blog lately. I think the blog-world in general has been quiet due to the holidays. I’ve also had a bad cold that has zapped any energy I had (that hadn’t been devoted to Christmas activities).

Last year, I did a blog post (as did many others) featuring my top 10 of 2010, so I thought I’d do a top 11 for 2011. These are some of the cards that I’ve created that I liked the best.

I’ve linked up the original blog post to the photo if you want more info on the cards.

A Valentine using Lawn Fawn’s My Silly Valentine

DSC_0049

A birthday card for my mom using Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Forest, Bannerific, Fly Free, Bake Me a Cake

DSC_0077

Friend Thank you card using Lawn Fawn’s Blissful Botanicals and Hello Friend

DSC_0206

A masculine birthday card using Lawn Fawn’s Bon Voyage, and Sophie’s Sentiments

DSC_0206-3

The only card in the bunch not featuring Lawn Fawn stamps is a birthday card for my friend, Demaree, using Skipping Stones stamps

DSC_0226

“I’m Here for You” featuring Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Forest

lkdistressing2

“Friends Forever” (which I should’ve made “fur-ever") using Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Burbs, Harold’s ABC’s and Quinn’s ABC’s

DSC_0220

Patriotic Birthday using Lawn Fawn’s Bake me a Cake and Teeny Tiny Backdrops

sizzixchallengecard1

sizzixinside

Thanksgiving card featuring Lawn Fawn’s Harvest Season DSC_0231

“Let it Snow” featuring Making Frosty Friends and Sally’s ABCs

DSC_0311

“Have a Merry Christmas” featuring Lawn Fawn’s Making Frosty Friends, Cozy Christmas, Frosties and Plus On

eDSC_0278-1

Thanks for stopping in today. Looking back through the year was fun to do. Some seem like an eternity ago that I made them. If you decide to do a similar type of post, please let me know, I’d love to see your favorites!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

7 comments:

Chari Moss said...

This post is such a good idea! Seeings as I have just passed the one year mark it might be good for myself to look back and see. The let it snow with the snowman as the O is one of my favorites in this bunch. But for the record, they are all fabulous! :)

Linda said...

Wow there are totally amazing cards right here!! This is a great idea. Doing a year in review is going to happen on my blog too!! Thanks for so much inspiration all year Lynnette!! Xxx
Happy new year!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Such amazing cards! We are so honored to have you creating such beauties with LF! :) I don't think I could pick a favorite!

I hope you are feeling better!!!

Kelly said...

Amazing collection love your style, the lawn fawn, and the bright colors! Always do much detail in your projects!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

You are absolutely AMAZING with the LF stamps - I LOVE all these cards - also I should say thank you for introducing me to LF and making me realiz just how bad I needed sets of my own (-: - I'm a super fan now. Thanks also for great inspiration!
Happy New / Karin

Nancy K said...

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration, I love your style! I did a favorites post, following your lead, I hope you'll visit. http://tiny.cc/8d7cj
Blessings for a creative 2012!

Yainea said...

Great post! Some of my favorites from you are here too! Forever friends, Happy Thanksgiving, Let it snow.. You're really inspiring and creative! Happy new year, Lynette :)