Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday

Hi There

I hope your week is off to a great start. Mine sure is. Last night, I spent the evening with two Godly women from my church having coffee and fellowship. It was such an encouragement and just plain fun.  I am so grateful to the Lord for the friends He’s given me. I am so blessed.

Since I was out last night, I didn’t do any crafting, BUT it just so happens, I have some projects that I’ve made and haven’t been shared yet. I thought I’d share one today with you.

DSC_0213

This card would also work for the current Lawnscaping challenge.  Speaking of which, have you checked it out? It’s to use letters, text, etc. in your card.  And Lawn Fawn is sponsoring the challenge. A set of the winner’s choice is up for grabs.  Since Lawn Fawn just recently released 9 new sets, I think there finding a stamp set shouldn’t be hard!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a blessed day

Hugs and blessings

Nette

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

i love love love your fun card...great cards and patterns!

Chari Moss said...

So Many fun patterns in this card! I love the zig-zag cake!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool and colorful! :)

Heather Innusa said...

Great card!!! It's so bright and fun would be perfect for a girl or boy!! I love cards like that!!!

Kelly said...

lots of layers, colors and textures! Love it!

Gabi Alberti said...

Wow!! This is perfect! I looove your card!! So colorful!! :))