Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday

Hi Friends,

I hope you’re doing well.  It’s post Lawn Fawn Inspiration week, and I’ve been busy in my new job. So, I haven’t had loads of time to craft.  However, I have some cards made previously and thought I’d share one today.

This little birthday card is one that I think would work well for a male birthday which is always a challenge.  I thought the blue and green of the paper would lend itself to a card for a boy. (I also think it would work for a female but I usually try to bling those up a bit)

DSC_0214

I used Lawn Fawn’s Bake me a Cake which is a go to for me when I need  a birthday card.  I combined with some Jillibean Soup paper and American Crafts felt Rick Rack. Of course, I colored my cake with Copics.

Thanks for stopping in friends!

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love the blue and green! Great card!

Chari Moss said...

Boy cards! I need to work on making one of those, not my strong suit. :) Great card Lynnette.