Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flowery friends

Hi Friends

I hope you are doing well.  Today was my first day in my home office.  I’d say I’m off to a good start. I got up early and got to it. I have a bunch of reading to do, so I made a significant dent in it.  It was quiet, but that is okay.  I think it will take some getting used to, but I’m up for the challenge.

Now, onto today’s card… this is one I made for a friend’s birthday awhile back and haven’t shared yet.

kriscard

You can see that I used Lawn Fawn’s Blissful Botanicals to make a wreath similar to what I did here (but using Harvest Season instead). If I had to do this card over, I would leave out the leaves and flower on the sentiment, but oh well. 

Thanks for stopping in today.
Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Very pretty. I need to get out these leaves and play with them...I've had a seriously random idea floating around in my head for them for awhile. :)

Heather Innusa said...

Oh wow! This is ah-mazing!!! What a fab idea - beautiful coloring!

Christiana said...

This is lovely, Nette! I love the idea of turning those leafy branches into a wreath! I never would have thought of that.