Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lawnscaping challenge

Hey Friends
I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend. I always sit amazed at how quickly they go by.
It’s time again for another Lawnscaping challenge, and this one is one I think many will love. We’re featuring Clean and Simple designs! Lawnscaping_Ch_11_400






Clean and Simple designs are so popular now, so I am so excited to see what you all come up with. I know we’re going to be blown away. Each challenge, it’s so fun to see all the original ideas!






We are grateful to have Simon Says Stamp sponsoring us. At stake is a $25 gift card to their store!
BadgesSimonSaysPrize
Here is what I came up with for the challenge, a set of quick baby cards. I think these would be great to mass produce for announcements, thank you’s, invites, etc. They were really quick to make which makes them ideal for mass producing.

DSC_0232DSC_0231

I used Lawn Fawn’s “Plus One” set which has so many cute images for baby cards. I love coloring, so it was hard for me just to stamp them, but the idea was to do something quick.
Be sure to check out the other design team members’, including our fabulous guest designer, Vera, cards at the Lawnscaping blog. We are so excited to see what you create.
Hugs and Blessings
Nette

8 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute. love the gingham, really sets off a baby card!

Marie said...

Such great CAS cards! TFS =)

Chari Moss said...

Can we call this challenge "Cute & Simple" instead? Because these cards are just that! Love the gingham ribbons, nice touch.

Christiana said...

Aw, these couldn't be sweeter, Nette! The perfect baby announcement. Love the bling on the wheels, too!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Darling CAS cards!!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute set, Lynnette! I love these sweet cards!

Britta Swiderski said...

Lovely cards, Nette! I love how the same design works so well in both colors; it would be super cute to have these on hand (and maybe some green and yellow ones, too). Love it!

Lea L. said...

These are super cute! Love the ribbon you've used!!