Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back to work

Hi All

Well, after a long weekend (here in the U.S.), it’s off to work.  I’m grateful to say that this will be a short week in the office as I am going to a conference later in the week. It’s just a day trip. The conference is outside of Chicago, so I am going to spend the night with my dear friend and take Friday off.

Anyway, for today’s card. I thought I’d share one I made using a Paper Smooches set, “Hang Ups.”  I love sets that can build on each other, so this one caught my eye right off. I have gotten very discerning about the stamps I purchase because I love my Lawn Fawn stamps so much that I use them most of the time.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, here is my card:
DSC_0290

I made this card awhile back using one of Tiff’s previous sketches but didn’t get it posted in time.  That’s okay, it provided great inspiration.  She posts some amazing sketches on Sundays, I encourage you to check them out if you don’t already.

Here’s what the sketch that the card is based on.

tg018

(She’s got a new one posted, so I’d encourage you to check it out).

Thanks for stopping by.

Nette

6 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

oh my, i LOVE this on every single level possible!!! It's SO fun!!! Also the coloring & design is amazing!!! You dont ever make a card that DOSEN'T make me smile, I'll tell you that!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so cute dearie!!!!!!

Chari Moss said...

Oh so very cute! I completely understand where you are coming from, I love my lawn fawn stamps so much it is hard for me to branch out. I do have a few paper smooches sets that have caught my eye. Have you checked out the new ones released today? I love how you used so many elements in this one, and yet it is still simple. Another great one! :)

Laurel Beard said...

I KNEW you would rock this set. I just knew it! Love every single part of this card, every last detail! LOVE!

Brandi said...

This is so cute! I love each individual piece. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Slay me with cuteness.
So cute!

Teri