Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Papertrix preview

Hi Friends

How are you doing? Is it hot in your area of the country? Geez, in Indiana, we skipped spring and went from winter to the dog days of summer. It’s been 90+ degrees. That’s crazy!  I hoping things will cool off to more pleasant temps soon.

I thought I’d share another card that we’ll be making on Saturday at Papertrix in Nashville, Indiana. 

DSC_0258

This card features a Lawn Fawn Classic, Sew Lovely. I just love this set.  I figured it would be perfect for people to make.

Just as a reminder, there will be two classes on Saturday June 11. One will begin at noon and go until 2:00, and the second will start at 3:00 and go until 5:00. The cost is $20 per class, but there is a discount if you sign up for both! There will be a door prize for each class, and we’ll just have lots of fun. If you live nearby, I’d love for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping in!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Christiana said...

I wish I lived nearby! I'd love to come! Your card is super cute. Have a great time at the class!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful card! Yep, way too hot out for me! Wish it would cool down just a tad!