Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gift set

Hi Friends

How are you? We’ve almost survived our first week of the year. Is it just me, or is January the longest month?

I am excited to say that I’m leaving tomorrow morning to go visit my friend Demaree for the weekend. Her sister’s baby shower is this weekend, and it gives me an excuse to visit.  I’m so excited.  You may remember the invitations and thank yous I made for the shower, so now is the time for the party!  Tonight I am making the shower card for her sister.  I am looking forward to spending some time in the craft room.

I thought I’d share a gift box and card I made for a dear friend of mine’s birthday.  DSC_0270

You can see that I  let the paper and embellishments do the work here.  (The patterned paper is Basic Gray’s Max and Whisker’s collection—love it).  I gave her a pair of earrings that I made for her which I neglected to photograph, bad me.  She seemed to like the gift, so all in all, it was a hit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette