Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photo Christmas Cards

Hi Friends,

Happy Weekend!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Somehow I woke up at 3:45 and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to get up and do some crafting.  However, I’m not posting that today. I thought I’d share the last the last of the card sets that I made for Demaree.  For the last few years, Demaree has asked me to make a photo card base for her Christmas cards.  Today, I’m sharing the cards that I made for her this year. Please note, I just stuck a photo on there to give an idea of what the card will look like. Demaree will get a much better photo of Mia and cut to fit the mat, I’m sure.

dem2010christmascard

So for these cards, I sprayed the red paper with a coat of the new Ranger Perfect Pearl Mist (Perfect Pearl).  I wanted to give a little shimmer to the card because. (I did this because when I embossed the snowflakes in silver there was stray embossing powder and a bit of a haze, so I thought that the mist would mask that… I love embossing, but it also frustrates me. Sorry, I digress). I used Lawn Fawn’s Frosties to create the snowflakes, and Cozy Christmas for the sentiment.  Hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a blessed weekend

Lynnette

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card...love those snowflakes!