Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Lawn Fawn Preview

Hi Friends

It’s time again for the new Lawn Fawn Release. This month, we’ve an added element to share with you. Lawn Fawn is going to be carrying May Arts Ribbon and selling them in adorable bundles. They’re called “Lawn Trimmings,” cute huh?

ribbon_pack2_dapper_ribbon_pack_chipper_

I’m sharing a card I made with the teal ribbon from “Dapper".

DSC_0053

As you can see, I used multiple Lawn Fawn sets in this card, Critters in the Snow, Jessie’s ABCs and Frosties. Once again, I have to say that I love how well the Lawn Fawn stamps coordinate together.

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog and the other design team members’ blogs to see how they used the ribbons.

Latisha Yoast

Lea Lawson

Lynnette Kauffman

Mariana Grigsby

Teri Anderson

Tiffany Johnson

Be sure to check back on Monday for a preview of one of three new sets that are being released this month.

Also, I’m going to be doing my monthly giveaway, but it’s going to be a little different this month. Details to come, so be sure to check back Smile

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

19 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Beautiful heavy and thick ribbon, nice.

Anonymous said...

Veddy, veddy nice, Lynette!

Kelly said...

very cute card. The ribbon really makes a beautiful bow!

~amy~ said...

soooo cute!

Karen B. said...

Super cute card, I think it is awesome that you can create such a pretty bow with the wide twill.

mamamarie said...

LOVE this card! The stripes, the ribbon, the sweet little deer! Everything! :) Cute cute cute!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awesome card! Love the new ribbons!

Ann said...

SO adorable, Nette! Love the new ribbons--so fun!

Anonymous said...

So super cute!
I adore that little deer and the fun ribbon and pattern paper that you used. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and the ribbon looks gorgeous! -Nicole

Jessica Wekenman said...

I love your card! I love all the new ribbon, that blue you used is my favorite! Such a beautiful color!

Christiana said...

So sweet. I love Francois, and you've colored him beautifully here. The stripey paper was the perfect thing to highlight him, too. I used Francois in a card on my blog just the other day! :o) He's so fun, isn't he?

The new Lawn Trimmings are gorgeous! I think they did such a fantastic job pairing up the colors in each bundle, and I really love the sweet and simple packaging. I can't wait to get my hands on some and try it out myself!

Hope you're having a wonderful day, Nette!

Scrapcollectr said...

Ooooh.....so cute! Love your coloring!
*smile*

Heather Innusa said...

I just can't say enough - love these! So bright & fun!

Yvonne Russell said...

Such gorgeous ribbons. Love them. Beautiful card too.

Sally Watkins said...

Those ribbons are gorgeous! Super cute deer, too.

Laurel Beard said...

Love the bright colors..... And of course, the deerie is precious.

Aparna said...

I love the colors on the card--so holiday-esque without being too traditional!

Patty said...

The little ribbon packs are so fun - it's always nice to get an assortment. My favorite is the pink velvet - love it!!!

And I love the little deer - he is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us!