Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two Challenges

Hi There!

It’s another late post for me. What can I tell you but this week has been busy. Tonight, when I got home, I baked cupcakes for my dear sweet hubby’s birthday tomorrow. I made peanut cupcakes with peanut butter fudge icing. I think they turned out pretty tasty. I must confess that the last few are not pretty. I was tired, so I was just slapping the icing on them. I made mini cupcakes and full sized ones that I also filled with the icing (first attempt at this, so let’s hope the results are okay).

Tonight’s card is doing double-duty. It’s for the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge to use lemon yellow and aqua blue in creating a shower themed card. I also used the the Card Patterns sketch.

DSC_0003_edited-1

See that yummy patterned paper, yep, it’s new from Cosmo Cricket, “DeLovely,” and let me tell you it is. And of course, I had to use the Lawn Fawn set “Partly Cloudy” because it fit the theme, and I just love it :)

One last reminder, tomorrow is the deadline for the blog candy giveaway, so there is still time to sign up. I hope you will.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awwww...such a fun card!!!

Karen B. said...

Are you a sales person? You should be a sales person. You really make me want that nestie and the new paper and the Partly Cloudy set! Great card!

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a cuteee card!
I love how you stamped the happy face on the umbrella! :)

Kim Wilson said...

Ha ha I agree with Karen u need to be a sales rep :) Although those stamps pretty much sell themselves they are so darn cute! Love your card though and good luck girl!