Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 Sketches for You

Hi Friends

I hope you are having a good first day of May!  Wow, I cannot believe it’s May already. Time flies.

I made a card for the 2S4Y and wanted to post it today. Of course, I’m getting it in under the wire again.

In the spirit of the new Lawn Fawn Sets being released, I decided to use one of the previous sets, Sew Lovely.  If you’ve visited my blog much, you know that I love to paper piece with this set.

DSC_0188

I used some of that yummy Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper.  It goes so well with this set.  I stitched around edge of the yellow layer.  It seemed appropriate :)

Thanks for dropping by today.  Enjoy your weekend

God bless

Lynnette

11 comments:

Ann said...

Great colors, Lynnette, and I adore the paper piecing!

Brandi said...

This is "sew" pretty!

Judy Joyce said...

Wonderful as always! You are so talented!

~amy~ said...

absolutely PERFECT!!!

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE your card and LOVE Kelli's stamp! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness all around!!!

Karen B. said...

So bright and pretty!

milli said...

What a fab card! Love the fresh colours you've used!

cnelson said...

Absolutely fabulous in every way!

Unknown said...

positively gorgeous!

Winter said...

Too cute! I really love that dress form! I need to use mine again soon, it's been too long! :)