Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paper Tearing

Hi Friends,

How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed it. Don't they always go by so fast? I am taking tomorrow off (gotta start using up the vacation time so that I do not lose it). I love taking Mondays off. They are my least favorite day of the week, so it seems a wise choice to me to stay home. I'm actually meeting two wonderful friends for lunch tomorrow, so I have that to look forward to as well!
Onto today's card, I made this for the latest Hero Arts challenge to incorporate paper tearing into your card. My first thought was snow banks, so this is what I came up with. The photo doesn't do the glitter justice, but the snow banks are covered in glitter to add some sparkle. Hope you like!

Supplies:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hero Arts Clouds and Owl Christmas
Other; Bling: Recollections, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, I love it! So cute! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... so cute Lynnette!! I love the snow banks!! Great card... very fun and just so cute!

Kelley Eubanks said...

BTW... how did you do your branch and leaves? I want to use that branch stamp in the set but it is solid so I would have to make it all the same color. did you just cut yours out or is that something different all together. I don't have the stamp set in front of me at the moment!