Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas preview

Hi Friends,

So, I've told you before that I've been working on Christmas cards. I thought that I'd share one tonight. Please excuse the fact that I've not prettied it up. My computer has been giving me fits tonight, so I just decided to post one that didn't require a lot of editing (but would've looked better with some).

I found this Owl Christmas by Hero Arts at Michaels awhile back, and I resisted for awhile. However, it called to me, I think. So finally with a coupon in hand, I caved in and purchased the set. And I absolutely think it's the cutest set. This is just one card I've made with it. The set contains 4 different owls, and they are all so cute.

This card was made before I got my Copics, so I think I may have to break out the set again and try coloring them in with my Copics.... I just love coloring. I'm still a kid at heart.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a good week, and don't forget to participate in the Kitchen Sink Challenge. You have until October 9th to get your entries in. Check Courtney's blog for the deets.

Blessings to you all

Lynnette

5 comments:

Winter said...

So cute! I love that stamp set! I finally broke down and bought a couple of Copics, will see how I do! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Lynnette!! I just bought that stamp set about a week or so ago! Love it!! But... I haven't used it yet! :) BTW... just finished my swap cards. Hope to mail those in the next couple of days!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute... love that little owl!

Heather P. said...

This is sooo cute! Love the layout!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so cute and fun! That owl is so adorable! I love to color too. I could for hours! :)