Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just a note

Hi Friends,

How are you? I hope your week is off to a good start! I'm loving fall. This time of year is one of my favorites. I love seeing the leaves change, the cooler temperatures, and seeing the holidays in the not so distant future :) Having said that, I feel like I'm already behind on holiday preparations.

Today's card is one I made when my friend, Demaree, visited from Chicago. I just love this paper (it was in a pad from Archiver's they gave out if you spent $50 --which isn't difficult to do, as I am sure you know!) And I think the deer is so darling. It's a pretty simple card really, but sometimes, simple is the way to go.


Well, my dear friends, I've got bible study tomorrow night and some more prepping to do for that. Have a wonderful evening/day:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Lynnette



4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Lynnette... this is sooo cute! I love that deer!! I bet Kelly Marie will love this too!!

Winter said...

So cute! Me and my family are going to Tennessee for vacation this year, and Kelley told me there was a archivers in Memphis! I can't wait to go! :)

Heather Rae said...

Simple is usually my favorite and this is super cute!

Judy Joyce said...

You are just incredible! I love that one! Happy Thanksgiving, safe travels and Happy Bday!!!!!! Miss you on IM while you are away! sniff sniff