Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Lawnscaping challenge

April-Challenge-Number-7-400px

Hi Friends,

It’s time for our next installment of the Lawnscaping challenges. This one is to make your own patterned paper using stamps.  This is such a fun challenge and good reminder. I love patterned paper, so I sometimes forget that I can make my own customized paper using stamps.

Here’s what I came up with.

DSC_0118

I took the easy way out and used Lawn Fawn’s Teeny Tiny Backdrops. I embossed them with clear embossing powder. I thought the stars went so well with the Plus One set mobile.

SimonSaysStampBlinkie1

Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp with their super generous $25 gift credit to their store. They carry Lawn Fawn stuff, so you can get hooked up pretty nicely.

BadgesSimonSaysPrize

Be sure to stop by the Lawnscaping blog to see the other designer’s ideas.  We cannot wait to see what you come up with! 

Hugs and blessings

Nette

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is SO cute, Lynnette! I love your coloring! And this set is so cute! I need to get it!

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute, Lynnette! I love how you stamped the background. Such an adorable baby card. :)

Kelly said...

ahhh very cute!!

Chari Moss said...

Just Adorable! I love that little Plus One mobile. The colors are great too! I need to make a baby card, I hope this inspires me! :)

Christiana said...

This is so, so sweet, Lynnette! I love it so much. And thank you so much for your wonderfully sweet comments on my blog. You have no idea how much they mean to me, especially coming from you. I admire you so much!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is such a cute card! I have so many baby cards to make & I'm loving Plus One - going to CASE this for sure if you don't mind ;-)